SUGARS - GOOD BAD MODERATION
FOOD THAT HIJACKS YOUR BRAIN - Healthy & Unhealthy
"High-sugar diets are the primary culprit in skyrocketing obesity and type 2 diabetes rates, and other chronic health problems associated with insulin resistance.
Cutting out added sugars can improve biomarkers associated with health in as little as 10 days -- even when overall calorie count and percentage of carbohydrates remains the same.
Added sugars are pernicious in virtually all processed foods. A package of sweet and sour chicken with rice contains over 12 teaspoons, more than a can of soda, and twice the daily recommended amount of sugar." Mercola
Be Healthy - by Dr Sarai SJ Stuart, PhD ND
Sugars feed cancer cell growth.
Sugars deplete or contribute to foggy memory.
Sugars increase pain.
Sugars trigger and cause inflammation.
Sugars can elevate blood pressure.
SUGARS: white, brown, raw, turbindo, date, cane juice, molasses, agave, corn syrup, rice syrup, maple syrup, fructose (especially from corn).
Organic green leaf powder Stevia - purchase online.
Fresh Stevia - grow in your garden or indoors in potted planters.
Yacon Syrup - from Peru - Navitas Naturals.com ( Not from China.)
|Truth About Sugar Addiction 76 Ways Sugar Can Ruin Your Health
Too much sugar can lead to detrimental effects to your health. Sugars (white, brown, turbindo, cane juice, fructose,. molasses, corn syrup) can cause serious health risks for you and your children...
* Nutrient Imbalance or Deficiency
(1) Upsets the mineral relationships in your body
(2) Chromium deficiency
(3) Interferes with the absorption of calcium, magnesium, and protein
(4) Increases total cholesterol, triglycerides, and bad cholesterol levels
(5) Decreases good cholesterol levels
(6) Lowers vitamin E levels
(7) Body changes sugar into two to five times more fat in the bloodstream compared to starch
* Behavioral Changes
(1) Addictive and intoxicating, similar to alcohol
(2) Rapid rise of adrenaline, hyperactivity, and anxiety
(3) Leads to difficulty in concentration, drowsiness, and crankiness in children
(4) Results in decreased activity in children
(5) Reduces learning capacity and can cause learning disorders that could affect schoolchildren's grades
(6) Increases risk of antisocial behavior
(7) Decrease in emotional stability
* Increased Risk of Diseases and Sicknesses
(1) Feeds cancer cells
(2) Can induce cell death
(3) Increases fasting levels of glucose
(4) Increases systolic blood pressure
(5) Significant increase in platelet adhesion
(6) Leads to formation of kidney stones and gallstones
(7) Rapid sugar absorption promotes excessive food intake
(9) Decreases insulin sensitivity, leading to high insulin levels and eventually diabetes
(10) Reactive hypoglycemia
(11) Headaches, including migraines
(13) Gastrointestinal tract problems
(14) Food allergies
(15) Promotes chronic degenerative diseases
(16) Causes atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases
(17) Causes cataracts and nearsightedness
(18) May lead to autoimmune diseases like arthritis, asthma, and multiple sclerosis
(19) Causes emphysema
(20) Contributes to osteoporosis
(21) Contraction of appendicitis, hemorrhoids, and varicose veins
(22) Parkinson's disease (people with said disease have high sugar intake)
(23.) Increases risk of gout and Alzheimer's disease
(24) Acidity in saliva, tooth decay, and periodontal diseases
(25) Gum disease
(26) Greatly promotes uncontrolled growth of Candida Albicans (yeast infections)
(27) Toxemia in pregnancy
(28) Contributes to eczema in children
(29) Worsens symptoms of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
(30) Increases risk of polio
(31) May lead to epileptic seizures
(32) Could lead to high blood pressure in obese people
(33) Increased consumption in intensive care units can induce death
* Bodily Impairments
(1) Has potential to induce abnormal metabolic processes in a normal healthy individual
(2) Suppression of immune system, increasing risk of contracting infectious diseases
(3) Loss of tissue elasticity and function
(4) Weaker eyesight
(5) Premature aging
Increases advanced glycation end products wherein sugar molecules attach to proteins and end up damaging them
(6) DNA structure impairment
(7) Can cut off oxygen to brain via intravenous feedings
(8) Change in protein structure and causes a permanent alteration of protein acts in your body
(9) Changing of collagen structure
(10) Skin aging
(11) Impairs physiological homeostasis of bodily systems
(12) Lowers ability of enzymes to function
(13) Increases liver size by making liver cells divide, increasing the amount of liver fat
(14) Increase kidney size and producing pathological changes
(15) Pancreatic damage
(16) Increase in body's fluid retention
(17) Affects urinary electrolyte composition
(18) Slows down ability of adrenal glands to function
(19) Compromises lining of capillaries
(20) Brittle tendons
(21) Can cause an increase in delta, alpha, and theta brain waves, which can alter the mind's ability to think clearly
(22) Causes hormonal imbalances
(23) Increases free radicals and oxidative stress
(24) Leads to substantial decrease in gestation, with a twofold increased risk for delivering a small-for-gestational-age infant
(25) Dehydration among newborns
(26) Affects carbon dioxide production when given to premature babies.
PREVENT REVERSE CURE Your health quickly