SUGAR CONSUMPTION In EXCESS Destroys HEALTH -See List
The majority of foods eaten in the U.S. and around the world contain Excess amounts of sugar.
"Historically -- and as recently as the early 20th century -- sugar was a treat. It was a delicacy enjoyed only on occasion, such as with a cup of coffee or tea."
SUGAR CONSUMPTION Must be only an occasional delicacy / treat, yet it is found in nearly all packaged and prepared foods.
SUGAR CAUSES AILMENTS
Rapidly deteriorate organs
Chronic and potentially fatal diseases.
Feeds cancer cells
Wrecks Your Metabolism
Causes weight gain / obesity
Fatty Liver disease
Sugar (excess) Stops the Fat-Burning Process
Learning Disabilities in Schoolchildren
and many other illnesses.
"Fructose - simple sugar that is part of table sugar, reacts in the same way it processes alcohol, rapidly turning it into fat. This fat remains in your liver, increasing your risk of insulin resistance, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and diabetes. Once this fat is released into your bloodstream as triglycerides, it increases your risk for weight gain, blocked arteries and heart disease."
Eat more healthier foods fats found in foods like nuts and avocado; 26 percent was derived from protein-based foods such as meat, eggs and fish, and the remaining 24 percent consisted of carbohydrates found in fresh vegetables.
WATCH "THAT SUGAR FILM" FILM - documentary filmmaker Damon Gameau
HOW TO LIMIT SUGAR INTAKE
* Avoid all sources of processed fructose, particularly processed foods and beverages like soda and fruit juice.
* Avoid / limit / avoid processed foods they contain added sugar stealthily hidden under more than 60 different names.
* Spend 90 percent of your food budget on whole foods and only 10 percent or less on processed foods.
* Avoid / limit consumption of refined carbohydrates and grains, they all break down and convert to SUGAR.
* Limit Fruits to fresh and eat 1-2 small servings per day - fruits are rich in nutrients and antioxidants and also contain fructose and when consumed in high amounts can actually worsen your insulin sensitivity and raise your uric acid levels.