* Protein supplements - amino acids, especially combined with exercise or yoga has an anabolic / tissue building growth effect on muscle mass, especially among aging adults.
* 15 Grams of essential amino acids can increase muscle synthesis and lean body mass in older women within three months.
* Diet low in calories and rich in high quality vegetable protein can reduce cardiovascular risk in adults of all ages, including LDL cholesterol and blood pressure.
The amino acid, l-Glutamine, contributes to:
* improved immune system.
* prevents infections.
* improves healthy gut barrier function.
* Helps in treating serious and critical illnesses, injuries, infections.
* Enhances postoperative wound-healing.
Branch Chain Amino Acids - l-Leucine, l-Isoleucine and l-Valine benefits:
* inhibits Muscle Loss.
* aids and improves muscle recovery.
* heals muscle damage.
* reduces muscle fatigue and damage during and following exercise.
Watch for next post... PRIMARY PLANT PROTEINS