NATURALLY BALANCED HEALTH
Dr. Sarai S. Stuart CHT PhD ND
Naturopath Doc & Holistic Nutritionist
Arlington, TX 76012
DFW Texas areas
Helpful Insight and Suggestions
Is an often referred to as an overactive thyroid and is a disorder of the thyroid, a small gland located just below the Adam's Apple.
** CONTACT Dr. S. Suzanne Stuart for additional personal solutions to your ailments 817-642-3014
Hyperthyroidism symptoms vary - Obtain a "LIVE AUTOPSY" Lab test that reveals your body's imbalances and deficiencies.
Body Temperature Changes
Diarrhea or Excessive bowel movements than usual
Hair becoming brittle
Impotence in Males
Low Sex Drive
Menstrual flow - irregular and scant
Mood Swings or Feeling Anxious
Muscle Spasms, Cramps, Twitching & Tremors
Nervousness - Agitation
Rapid heart beat
Tremors - fine shaking
Weight loss regardless of the amount of food you eat.
Older patients, irregular heart rhythms and heart failure can occur. In its most severe form, untreated hyperthyroidism may result in "thyroid storm," a condition involving high blood pressure, fever, and heart failure. Mental changes, such as confusion and delirium, also may occur.
Foods to Avoid - Excess iodine in the body:
* Iodized salt, kelp, seafood, sea salt, dairy products, lunch meat and red meat as much as possible.
* Avoid refined foods: processed especially white flour products - bread, pasta, cookies, cakes, etc.
* Avoid all sugars.
* Avoid using high fat cooking oils.
* Eliminate trans fatty acids found in foods like: onion ring, French fries, donuts and margarine.
* Instead, switch to olive oil or vegetable oil.
Helpful Foods can help to depress the thyroid:
* Cruciferous vegetables:cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, spinach, kale.
* Eat more vegetables, protein foods B vitamin and Iron rich foods.
* Consume blueberries, cherries, tomatoes, squash, bell peppers, fresh veggies,whole grains as close to their naturally grown state.
"LiVE AUTOPSY" Lab testing determines your body's imbalances and deficiencies.
CONTACT Dr. S. Susanne Stuart for additional personal solutions to your ailments 817-642-3014