MILK... The Good the Bad or the Aged?
For more than seven decades, we, the consumer continue to be force-fed mistruths by the dairy industry, with messages such as, "Milk does a body good." Or "Drink More Milk." These are terrific marketing devices to sell more dairy products.
The truth be told, MILK is more harmful than helpful to the human body.
* The human body does NOT have the appropriate digestive enzymes to breakdown dairy for healthy digestion and absorption.
* All dairy products horribly increase mucous problems such as sinus conditions, nasal congestion, breathing inefficiently, throat congestion, joint pain and headaches - especially from cheese, plus much more.
* Mucous forming foods, the primary one being dairy products, tend to weaken the immune system and clog your body with excess mucous. Your body manufactures two pints of mucous every night while you sleep. This mucous is essential for all our mucous membranes and organs, i.e. nasal passageways, mouth, eyes, joints, sexual organs, etc.; all which properly function with adequate mucous. The consumption of an excess of mucous forming foods can contribute to or cause a variety of varied health ailments.
* Milk and milk by-products are estrogen forming foods known as Isoflavones, which are found in unnatural and less healthy sources, such as dairy (cow's milk, which is meant for calves) and soy. The imbalance of estrogen can negatively affect men, women and growing children, especially teenage boys and those with cancer or family history of cancer. Hint...ever see a man with mail breasts? You can bet he loves his dairy and white processed grains: cereals, chips, breads, cookies, etc.
* The calcium in dairy is questionable because:
(A) All minerals are destroyed at cooking temperatures over 118 degrees, and milk is homogenized and pasteurized.
(B) Calcium competes with other minerals thus causing mineral imbalances by forcing some minerals to lower and other minerals to rise. This becomes a major health dilemma which can cause additional health ailments since the minerals become stored in soft tissue, skin and hair, rather than in bones and joints where they belong.
(C) The ideal sources for calcium are the dark green leafy vegetables, primarily Kale, which has an exceptional quantity of calcium and other minerals.
Mucous Forming Foods: Dairy, Yeast, Wheat and wheat by-products, Corn and corn by-products, preservatives, additives, artificial flavorings and colorings, sugars and most meats.
Dark Green Leafy Vegetables: Kale, Spinach, Beet Leaves, Turnip Greens, Collard Greens, Carrot leaves, Mustard Greens, Parsley, Cilantro, fresh herb leaves, all Lettuces except Iceberg, which is not designed for human consumption, it tears at stomach lining. Iceberg lettuce is best suited for rabbits and other lagomorphs.
For those of you who are confused, EGGS are Not a dairy product. Milk comes from cows or goats. Hens and other birds lay eggs.